Friends, through today’s article, you will know what is the full form of BBA, what is BBA course and what are the benefits of doing the BBA course and I am going to give detailed information about all the questions related to it, then you must complete Read this article :
- 1 What is the full form of BBA?
- 2 What is a BBA course?
What is the full form of BBA?
The full form of BBA is Bachelor of Business Administration, which is one of the most popular courses adopted after class XII. One can easily get jobs in many sectors.
What is a BBA course?
BBA Business Management is a 3-year professional undergraduate course in which students can enroll in 3 fields, Science, Arts, and Commerce. There are about 4900 BBA colleges in India, students who want to make their career after the 12th can do a BBA course. As India’s economy and employment are increasing, BBA education is also increasing.
When was the BBA course started?
The course was first introduced in 1908 at Harvard University in business administration as a postgraduate program.
Top10 BBA colleges in India
- Jagan Institute of Management Studies (Delhi)
- Charan Chaudhary Singh University (Meerut)
- Amity University (Noida)
- JD Birla Institute of Management (Kolkata)
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (Mumbai)
- Christ University (Bengaluru)
- Loyola College (Chennai)
- Mount Carmel College (Bengaluru)
- Presidency College (Bengaluru)
- Symbosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (Pune)
Where will I get a job after doing BBA?
If you actually complete the BBA course then you will get a good job somewhere easily.
In the above article, you must have understood about what is the full form of BBA, so now you know where the job will be done after doing BBA.
- Human resources (HR)
- Financial analyst
- Information system manager
- Marketing manager
What are the eligibility criteria for the BBA course?
- Those students who have passed class 12th from any university or recognized board can easily do BBA courses.
- It is mandatory for the student to get at least 50% marks or more in class 12th
- Apart from this, the person who has given the 12th examination but the result has not come, can still apply for BBA course.
How many subjects are there in BBA?
There are 6 semesters in the BBA course, if we talk about the complete course of BBA, then 40 subjects are taught in it. If we talk about some important topic then:
- Business Economics
- Marketing Management
- introduction of sociology
- management information system
- Taxation inBusiness
- human resource management
- Corporate strategic management
(FAQ) Related to BBA full form
BBA is a 3-year course
Full form of BBA: Bachelor of Business Administration
If you complete the BBA course with hard work and dedication, then you can get 3 to 7 lakh rupees to run and your salary will increase as you get promoted.
Different colleges charge different fees for BBA courses but you can get around 50000 to 80000 per year.
BBA course has a total of 6 semesters. In some famous colleges, entrance examinations are also taken for BBA courses, while some colleges enroll students without entrance examinations.
Friends, I hope that through this article you will have to know about the full form of BBA, what is BBA, and all the questions related to BBA, if you liked the article, then you must comment to us.