In today’s article, we will know what is the full form of ITI as well as get all the information related to ITI.
- 1 What is ITI?
- 2 Eligibility for ITI-
- 3 Advantages of doing ITI-
- 4 How to do ITI?
ITI Full Form: Industrial Training Institute
The full form of ITI is Industrial Training Institute in English it is called the ‘औद्योगिक प्रशिक्षण संस्थान.
What is ITI?
Industrial Training Institute ie ITI is an industrial training institute, this institute is also famous in India by the name of Post-Secondary, this course has collected many courses for engineering and non-engineering fields in India, which can be studied by ITI students. is provided to the students.
Such as Mechanic, Electronic, Fashion Designing Computer, etc, many such courses are studied in this as well as more practical training is given, it was established in the year 1950, was established by the Directorate General of Training (DGT) Indian Mission. Gaya is a major part of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE).
Eligibility for ITI-
Some of the conditions for enrollment in ITI are as follows, in which first the candidate should have matriculation i.e. 10th pass from any recognized school, then after that, the ITI candidate should have 35% in matriculation.
Talking about its age limit, then the age limit is quite right in which you must be at least 14 years old, and your age limit is maximum up to 40 years, then after that, you can enroll in ITI. are perfect to do.
Advantages of doing ITI-
The advantage of doing this course is that in this you are given more practical training than theory so that students understand it well.
To do an ITI course, it is not necessary to have any kind of book knowledge or knowledge of a particular language, for completing an ITI course, you do not have to pay any kind of fee in government colleges, without completing this course in any way Depositing the amount can be done in government colleges, after ITI course you can enroll in Diploma 2nd Year.
How to do ITI?
The process of getting admission to colleges for doing ITI courses is very easy, every year ITI forms come out in July, to fill which you can fill at the nearest ITI institute or online on the official website of ITI.
The fee for this form is only Rs 250, ITI enrollment is on the entrance ie merit basis, which means that you will have to go through many paths to enroll in ITI.
How to apply online for ITI course:-
- Visit the official website of ITI from the state you belong to.
- Now register yourself by clicking on New Candidate Register on the website.
- Now fill in whatever details are asked in the ITI form such as name, and address.
- Then upload all the documents written in the form on the website.
- After this submit your form by clicking on submit.
- Then you should print out/screenshot of this phone’s confirmation so that it can be shown when needed.
To get all the information related to this, if possible, visit the official website daily so that you can know whether any new update has come or not.
Documents required to apply online for ITI course-
- Community Certificate for SC/OBC.
- Aadhar Card.
- Bank account information.
- Debit Card / Credit Card / Online Banking / UPI for online payment.
Friends, before choosing this course, you should get a good knowledge about it, so that you do not have to regret due to not having a good idea in the future, as if you are interested in electric appliances, then you need that electrical trade. Do ITI in
Some of the trades which were prominent in my view are listed below:-
1. Fitter:– This is a very popular diploma engineering course, you do not need to go anywhere to do this course and after that, you can get a job easily.
2. Fabrication:- Fabrication i.e. Fitting & Welding has also been a very popular course, and its need can never be fulfilled and its demand is quite everywhere,
3. Architecture Assistant:- The work of an Architecture Assistant is to prepare a map of all the buildings that are constructed, even after doing this course, you get a job immediately.
4. Surveyor:- This course is considered very good because even after this course you get easily, in this you have to surveyor of small building bridges and roads, such as their care, height, length, etc.
Fee for doing ITI Course-
Your fee for completing the ITI course is affected by many issues like which state you are from and whether your preferred college is government or private and what facilities your college provides.
But what is going on normally everywhere in India, I have mentioned it, if you do this course from a private college, then the fee for 1 year is between 20 to 30 thousand, and in government college everywhere it is not equal. Is.
TOP 10 ITI Colleges in India
- Govt Industrial Training Institute, Purulia
- Government Industrial Training Institute (Women), Madurai
- Government Industrial Training Institute, Tiruchendur
- Government Industrial Training Institute, Trichy
- Salboni Government ITI
- Industrial Training Institute, Mandvi (Surat) (Government)
- Government Industrial Training Institute (Women), Namakkal
- Industrial Training Institute Sadhaura
- Government Industrial Training Institute (Women/Mahila)Rae Bareli
- Government Industrial Training Institute, Ulundurpet
Salary after ITI-
The issue of salary also depends on many things like if there is a good company then it will give good salary package. After completing this course, the normal salary you get is 10 to 12 thousand initially, while your salary is increased after becoming an expert.
ITI in Trade
ITI enrolls in two types of trades, M-Group and G-Group, both of which have the following courses:-
|Library & Information Science||Firemen|
|Corporate Housekeeping||Insurance Agent|
|Domestic Housekeeping||Front Office Assistant|
|Hospital Waste Management||Data Entry Operator|
|Cabin or Room Attendant||Computer-Aided Embroidery And Designing|
|Event Management Assistant||Institution HouseKeeping|
|Network Technician||Creche Management|
|Architectural Assistant||Medical Transcription|
|Old Age Care Assistant||Counseling Skills|
Friends, I hope that ITI Full Form in english, you must have got the answer to all these questions as well as all the information related to ITI would have been received, if any kind of question is arising in your mind, then you can contact us. you can ask by commenting